Online Payment System
for parents to make secure payments to school
- www.mathszone.co.uk - Interactive maths games. Great starter and main activities – sorted into objectives.
- www.coxhoe.durham.sch.uk - Good all round curriculum resource – topics and subjects.
- www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk - Lots of great maths starter activities.
- www.saintambrosebarlow.wigan.sch.uk - Lots of excellent Literacy resources, especially word level activities.
- www.thebricktestament.com - Excellent RE resources. Uses Lego characters to tell bible stories. Engaging.
- www.bbc.co.uk/schools - Excellent for all areas of the curriculum. Very good for revision activities and games to help with SATS.
- www.ncbc.co.uk - Norfolk Children's Book Centre run by Marilyn Brocklehurst, a Librarian who reads every single book before she agrees to sell them in her bookshop. Great site for discovering new authors.
- www.topicbox.co.uk - Brilliant website covering all areas of the curriculum.
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk - Excellent website for all phases of letter and sound.
- www.communication4all.co.uk - Good games and prompts..
- www.jollylearning.co.uk - Resources and ideas for helping with phonics.
- www.mathsphere.co.uk - Mathematical puzzles.
- www.schooltogs.com - Everything you need for your child's uniform.
- www.thegivingmachine.co.uk - Online shopping service that can generate cash donations to benefit the school.
- www.networcs.net/ - Worcestershire Learning Gateway
The opportunities presented by modern electronic technology: internet, email, social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, text messaging etc, are truly awesome in their potential for good. They are equally awesome in their potential for harm, and especially so where children are concerned.
At Callow End Primary School, keeping our pupils from harm, at the same time as providing them with a safe 'electronic' learning environment, is a priority. We will add any advice to parents about e-safety in the section below as we receive it.
Our E-Safety policy forms the basis on which our decisions are made. It is under regular review with a set date for a detailed consideration of the complete policy. All pupils, parents and school staff are expected to sign an appropriate pro-forma indicating they have read and agreed with the policy. You can find it on our Policies page.
Children - please click on the image below for your age group for help with using the internet safely: