Welcome to Class 3
Mrs Mitchell is our Class 3 teacher and Mrs Powell is our teaching assistant. We look forward to working with the children and their parents throughout the school year.
Class 3 is shared by children in Years 3 and 4.
In Class 3 the children cover lots of different topics from Ancient Greece to The Rainforest. They are all extremely fascinating and exciting. Also, it gives the children the opportunity to explore, question and discover.
Year 3 and Year 4
Class 3 Routines
- Homework – is given out every Friday and needs to be handed in by the following Thursday.
- PE – we have two PE lessons every week. Full PE kit is expected to be in school at all times this includes; PE shorts, PE top, trainers, tracksuit bottoms for colder weather. Girls will need a spare pair of socks.
- Children in Class 3 go swimming in the summer term.
- Spellings – we have a spelling test every Friday.
- Reading – it is vital that children read at least four times a week outside of school. It will really help them to progress in all of their subjects, especially their writing. Ideally, children should read to an adult who can ask questions about what is being read.